Year 2 Multiplication and division Return to Primary Maths Resources
Body Bop game
- Stand up and mirror your teachers actions.
- Choose a times table you want to practise,for example, the six-times table.
- Touch your left foot and say 6, right foot and say 12, left knee, 18, right knee, 24, left thigh slap, 30, right thigh slap, 36.
- Now start again but repeat the movements and chant to make it a little quicker.
- Start again and after 36, touch your left elbow with your right hand and say 42, left hand touches right elbow and say 48.
- Then it’s left hand touch left ear lobe, 54, right hand right ear lobe, 60. Left eye wink, 66, right eye wink, 72.
- This works best when done at speed.
- Repeat the actions but do them backwards.
Wawne division strips Excel workbookClick to download